Awesome Frank Reynolds I Just Want To Be Pure Shirt

Drive-ins are so dope. When I'd go you usually get to see like 3 movies and you feel like such a community with all the other people if you feel like interacting with them. Can do a bed in the back of a pickup if you want and cool stuff. My buddy was borrowing my car. Left keys on the passenger seat and it locked. It was an old C4 vette. Things had a motion sensor in the key fob for keyless entry. It auto locks after a few seconds with the engine off, no key in ignition and no signal from the fob. Probably 30 seconds total, fob broadcasts for a while when active.
Locksmith looked at the key through the tinted side window and made a spare. My buddy learned afterwards that all you had to do was grab the rear fender and shake the car and it would have unlocked. I did this with my 93 vette a couple times. I have a habit of locking the car as soon as I open the door. Keys would fall out of my pocket climbing out, and I’d be locked out. I’d grab a hold of the targa top and give it a good back and forth. Passive Keyless Entry saved me a couple times.


Awesome Frank Reynolds I Just Want To Be Pure Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt