Awesome Not Today Satan Shirt

She really called them out for “smirking behind their masks” like I’m sorry if I was up there I would literally have to contain myself from busting out laughing. This truly rivals the individuals in OC protesting the mask mandate. For the first time in my life I’m really fucking scared to live around these people. This sort of  has become way too common and now it’s voting. Maybe conservatives don’t care right now because it’s getting them elected but sooner or later a person like her is going to be a Supreme Court judge or bigger. It's funny how pedophiles and the deep state seem to be only Democrats. As if Republicans have 0 control of anything.

Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt