Awesome What's Your Damage Shirt

Yes it really does taste different! I remember growing up visiting India, I’d eat fresh chicken at my grandma’s place which was grown on a local farm down the street. Ironically, now it’s the “in thing” to eat chicken from a supermarket smh. What’s even crazier is in the US, I have friends that can’t eat that fresh chicken because it’s too chickeny for them. They’re literally used to Tyson bland flavored chicken because that’s what they grew up on. Such a travesty...like maybe you don’t actually like meat if you don’t appreciate its flavor! This is completely anecdotal, but I wouldn't have gotten into animal rescue, had it not been for the last item. Someone among my circles who couldn't do the first two bullet points listed a couple dogs near me and I set out to try and help. To this date, I've fostered countless dogs and cats and even founded a dog rescue and it's been about 12 or 13 years now and I can pin point the exact person and what they did to help give me the push I needed to do this and I'm grateful for them.

Awesome What's Your Damage Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt