My Armor Is Contempt My Shield Is Disgust My Sword Is Hatred In The Emperor's Name Let None Survive Shirt

I was a freshman in HS the year Obama was inaugurated and despite not being some genius-level expert, I understood that Obama was going in and inheriting the problems of the Bush administration.
How middle aged or older adults who've lived through multiple presidencies don't understand that is saddening to know. I sincerely believe that for some older generations who didn’t grow up with the internet, social media, and 24/7 news, they really lack the skill set and ability to process so much information and to tease out what is important, correct, an advertisement, or straight propaganda. Sometimes when I talk to my mom about things happening in the world she responds to only one particular bit of information over the bulk and she won't focus on much beyond that. This is exactly what the Conservatives do here in the UK too. 2008 was 12 years ago but apparently we’ve got no money cause the Labour government caused a global recession.


My Armor Is Contempt My Shield Is Disgust My Sword Is Hatred In The Emperor's Name Let None Survive Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt