Nice Trump Girl Pumps American Flag Shirt

I was born and raised in a 3rd world country. I was in no way poor, but wasn't an easy life. I live and work in a big European capital now, it boggles my mind when my colleagues complain about stuff I can easily endure like overtime or missing a weekend . Whenever I complain about overtime or missing a weekend, it's not about the act of doing those things. I've only ever complained of the fact that I won't be getting compensated for that time. By working more for the same wage, the only thing that's happening is me losing money. America isn’t perfect, but there is a reason people to this day risk everything to move here and work hard. Its really insulting when people like my friend take their privileged lives for granted. Hell, I don’t care what race you are, If you are born here, you already have a step above most people who aren’t.

Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt