Not All Heroes Wear Capes My Daughter Wears Scrubs American Flag Independence Day Medical Logo Shirt

Reminds me of the guy who made this amazing video on people not being comfortable wearing their MAGA hats. Same concept, same bs, from probably the same people who feel like they’re being oppressed and getting a tiny fraction of a taste of what others actually have to go through throughout their life. From religion to cops, white supremacist, corporate supremacy, etc. all of these groups that are losing a fraction of the 100% fealty they've had are now feeling attacked. It's amazing watching them crumble into hysterics because they can't have 100% of what they want anymore. Growing up I used to fight a lot with my dad but the second I'd start speaking my side I'd cry. My father hated it and it would lead to more fights and resentment from both sides. So, I started staying quiet when we fought. 

Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt