Operating Engineer I Cant Fix Stupid But I Can Fix What Stupid Does Skullcap American Flag Indepen Shirt

A big part of white privilege is being able to blend in. I can go anywhere in this country at any time and not have to worry really; as long as I conform to the norm. Thinking back on my life there are many experiences I could never have had if I was black as I would not have been able to blend. “Blue” people don’t realize that they can take off their uniform and become just like the rest of us after their shift ends. They don’t have to tell anyone they’re a police officer when they’re off duty because they won’t look like one. But POC can’t take off their skin. It seems they will always have a tougher life because of the pigment that they were born with. “Blue lives matter” my ass. Fuck off with that. Cops deal with shit like that on shift. Black people have to deal with that for their entire lives.

Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt