Premium Black Girl Fisk University My HBCU Shirt

One of my more outlandish ideas was that the X-files were secretly endorsed in order to try and find occult or other paranormal ways to fight off the aliens. I don't think it's ever directly mentioned, but I'm pretty sure that the X-files were also plausible deniability and/or a way to distract the aliens further to throw them off what the syndicate govt was doing on the side. I've watched Thomas and Friends for many years as a kid and now my 4 year old watch it also. Among many questions, are the drivers completely useless? How are they not able to prevent trains from crashing, falling off the rails, backing up too far, etc? And are they telepathic? Trains talk to one another without drivers, Sir Topham Hatt ever hearing anything? I mean Obi Wan lives as a hermit in the desert of Tatooine. The people in Mos Eisley aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed so they might not even realise. And he lives virtually isolated from every living being, with a few exceptions every now and then. The only one who knew Obi Wan used to be a Jedi was Owen after all.

Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt