Slp Compassionate Caring Dedicated Fun Warm Loving Friend Loyal Reliable Shirt

After working in 2-3 hour blocks interspersed with home cooking, walks, naps, and little tasks around the house these last few months, I'm having a hard time accepting that I'll probably have to endure 5 consecutive 8-hour days again. Seriously though I'm not ready to go back to switching between work and exhaustion with no time to focus on anything else. Even my weekends are just errands and chores. I've been taking classes, working out, cooking and I haven't been this stress free since I was a kid. I went on a glacier hike when I was in Iceland and the guide seemed genuinely shocked and thrilled that my girlfriend and I were the only two people on his tour that day and we had actually spent more than five minutes outdoors and were appropriately dressed. He said usually he had fairly large groups of tourists who typically had practically no outdoor experience and even less experience with cold weather.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt