Strong Girl Mask I Am A Price Chopper Girl Like A Regular Girl But Cooler Vintage Shirt

A few weeks ago on Instagram he posted a clip of Fauci saying that no one needs to be wearing a mask. Joe’s caption was something like “tell that to all the dorks wearing masks.” The comments were just slurping it up. A quick google search and I found that exact clip. It was Fauci being interviewed on March 6. On that day there were 44 cases in New York. Many states had 0 cases. It just shows how stupid he is and how stupid his audience is. I should say how stupid much of his audience is. I realize that many people don’t listen for the purpose of gathering accurate information. He gets great guests and many of the interviews can be interesting. I used to listen occasionally because he has some great guests but he will do a complete 180 on an issue depending on who the guest is. I also got tired of the whole shtick where he and his guests pretend every liberal has the beliefs of a 16yr old radical leftist.


Strong Girl Mask I Am A Price Chopper Girl Like A Regular Girl But Cooler Vintage Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt