Strong Girl Mask I Am A White Castle Girl Like A Regular Girl But Cooler Vintage Shirt

He's a massive sports nerd, it's a given. He knows that he can offend anyone with sports but even especially non sports fans by only talking about sports. It's amazing really about masks is just so weird to me. How fragile is your ego to refuse to wear a mask because you think it makes you look weak? This shit will always be like this. People with fragile egos has occurred as far back as I can remember. Kids don't want to wear helmets cause it makes you look like a bitch. People don't wear seat belts because it's slightly uncomfortable. Riding down the freeway on your motorcycle just wearing a bandanna on your head looking too cool to protect your brain from spilling out. Yeah, I'm a bitch for grasping at the small percentage of safety to make myself feel like I have even the slightest bit of control in this shitty disaster movie of a year. Get outta here with that shit, I'm going to wear a mask, it doesn't effect you, get over it.

Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt