Thank You For The Memories Hank Williams Shirt

A few years ago when rickrolling was at its peak, many people were remembering the url. It was so popular that in a spelling contest, the contestants were actually asked to spell the rickroll link. It wasn't counted as a point but it still it was pretty funny. My dad used to work with your brother in law at an aerospace place in Wigan. He's only ever heard good things about you, which means I've only ever heard good things about you. I just wanted to say hello. I'm so glad Rick Astley is such a great sport about Rickrolling. It has to be the longest lived, most beloved meme of all time. Does that even make it a meme anymore? Anyway, I think it helps that it's a legitimately great song. I listen to it all the way through relatively often when I get Rickrolled. Very few of us will have the immortality that Rick Astley has due to the Rickroll phenomenon. Like 2,000 years from now, end of civilization comes, aliens invade the planet and the first thing they're going to do is fucking Rickroll us. And you pulled it off flawlessly with the alternate URL and everything. I check these things, especially in a thread with a lot of rickley things going on and you got me too.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt