Driving My Husband Crazy One Penguin At A Time Shirt

I grew up in the country in a conservative family but close enough to an urban area that the school was mainly suburban kids, not country kids. In first grade, my sister took our new kittens in for show & tell. 1 of the kids asks if it's a boy kitten or girl kitten. She looks between the hind legs and goes, "it's a boy kitten." The teacher had to explain that delicately. This makes me so angry. Please let me rant a bit. My daughter was in 1st grade and one of the girls came in happy and wanted to share her joy with the class. The little girl stood up and announced to the class that her mother was pregnant a baby brother or sister was going to be joining them soon. My daughter made an eew sound.


Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt