I Don't Have Ducks Or A Row I Have Flamingos And They Are Everywhere Shirt

But a lot of cancer is treated just through chemotherapy. It's not targeted for, say, throat cancer as opposed to colon cancer. They're just hoping the chemo will shrink or maybe even kill the tumor. So, I'm asking, wouldn't chemo still work in the early stages? I don't have an answer to this, but something I asked one of my profs about in medical school was "Would it be a good idea to periodically give chemo to everybody over a certain age, knowing they likely have some early cancerous cells?" The obvious answer was no, given the low overall incidence of cancer and the indiscriminate damage that chemo can do to healthy cells, even potentially causing cancer.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt