LGBT Stitch I Licked It So It'S Mine Shirt

Looks like she has postaxial/ulnar polydactyly (her extra fingers are extra pinky fingers). Duplication of any of the central three fingers is way less common than duplication of the pinky or even the thumb. I know about mutations, but I don't think about them. If I saw someone wave at me with 12 fingers, I'm embarrassed to predict how long it would take me to go from "... am I alive? Am I hallucinating? Was that fake? Was that an alien? Was that a glitch in the matrix? What's going on?" to "oh yeah some people have extra digits because biology."

Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt