Original Feeling Kinda Idgaf Ish Today Shirt

 Teacher asked if everything was alright. My daughter said yes everything is fine, just that her daddy put his pee pee inside her mommy and she stood up and started humping the air. Well all the kids then were saying eew. Teacher yells go to principals office. My girl had no idea why. I was called in to have an immediate conference and ambushed upon my entrance. I saw my daughter and ignored everyone else and asked her what happened. She told me the story and I laughed out loud. Principal was nearly screaming about how he should call child protection services and blah blah. 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt