Premium Pineapple Flamingos Shirt

 No idea about Poland, but zoos often get funding from public sources. Anger the wrong guy and suddenly you aren't on the list of "arts and cultural" organizations that get funded. Yeah, but a fixed male might still have the appearance of testicles while a fixed female definitely won't have periods. I was at the Atlanta Zoo one summer. They have a summer zookeeper thing where kids are junior zookeepers. Tiger area had a 12 year old kid. (maybe?) Standing there in a uniform, he came up and started telling me about tigers, asking if I had questions, etc. I was there with my 7 y.o. The tigers started mating, (mate, run around for a couple minutes, mate again, repeat.

Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt