Skull Beautiful Disaster Love Hate Flawsome You Don’T Know My Story Shirt

When I was a kid, my parents and my aunt and uncle took my cousins and I to the zoo. We were looking at the gorillas and two of them started doing what they do. When he was done the male got up and started beating his chest like King Kong. You know what my parents didn't do? Bitch to the zoo. We just laughed and laughed. When I was like 10 I visited a small zoo with a mandrill exhibit, well that Rafiki looking fucker looked me dead in the eye while jacking off for like 2 minutes straight. Was it completely weird and can I remember it vividly 20 years later? Yes, but what on earth is the point of complaining? They're animals!
Skull Beautiful Disaster Love Hate Flawsome You Don'T Know My Story Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt