You Can Drive A Hippie Van And That'S Kind Of The Same Thing If You Can'T Buy Happiness Vintage Shirt

None of them take responsibility which in turn translates to their supporters never holding them accountable. I’ve met a lot of “liberals” who criticize people like Obama and the Clintons and Biden. I haven’t ever met a Republican who could even admit what their person did was wrong.  “I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a moment. I don’t know who you are, and I don’t know why you like this guy, I think what you like about him is he appears to be strong and the rest of us are weak. He’s a very successful businessman and he’s going to make everything great. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represents the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt