Blood Inside Me American Red Cross I Don'T Stop When I'M Tired I Stop When I'M Done Shirt

 This is like that SWATing incident last year or so. I don't necessarily take issue with calling the police for a fight, but I do take issue with him ramping up the tension just so he can sleep. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that a domestic dispute is not a valid reason for murder. Even if the guy who called 911 was a liar, we have to get these chicken shits on a leash. These twitchy cops gotta go. I've written to my representatives 5 times in the past 2 months and haven't gotten a single reply from any of them. And when I have gotten replies in the past.

Other products: Blood Inside Me American Red Cross I Don'T Stop When I'M Tired I Stop When I'M Done Shirt

Blood Inside Me American Red Cross I Don'T Stop When I'M Tired I Stop When I'M Done Hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Liverpool Champions Of England 2020 Shirt

Jason Voorhees No Lives Matter Blood Shirt

Nice Halloween Ghost Playing Softball Shirt